Growth, Engagement and Inspiration at Work!
We’re living in an uncertain, constantly shifting environment right now – so is this a good time to consider career growth?
A lot has happened so far in 2020 and we don’t know what’s in store in the coming months.
- If you were feeling stuck and unfulfilled at work before the pandemic, you may now be simply grateful to still have your job.
- If you were eager to try out for a promotion, or thinking of looking for a new opportunity elsewhere, you may be reconsidering, worried about making the wrong decision.
- If you had a job that you loved, you may have been laid off and now you’re searching for something new.
Looking for answers? Here’s how Career Growth Coaching can help.
Exploratory Coaching – if you are uncertain of your direction, we’ll work together to explore your options. Based on your individual situation, I’ll help you with career assessments that both valid and reliable, to provide new insights, so that you can move ahead or stay in place, with confidence – helping you to find answers to that age-old question “what do I want to be when I grow up?”
Uncovering Opportunities – once you have solid ideas about your direction, I’ll share specific strategies and resources to help you discover what’s out there in terms of opportunities that are suitable and meaningful for you.
Personal Branding – there’s no doubt that you’ll need to market yourself effectively in these challenging times. We’ll turn our attention to all the self-marketing tools at your disposal – including, of course, your resume – making sure that you present yourself as the ideal candidate to your ideal employer.
Success in Your New Role – the early days in your new role are crucial to your long-term success. To ensure a successful transition, you have the option to extend the coaching relationship into the first few weeks or months as you navigate the new landscape.
Why hire a coach?
Every professional athlete has a coach: when your career is important to you and you need help moving to the next step, it makes sense to work with a coach – a trusted advisor who provides resources, information, acts as a sounding board and keeps you accountable to your goals.
But it’s important to find the right coach for your unique needs and your career, not just any coach. Before we start working together, you’ll want to know if my style and approach are a good fit for you. That’s why I provide a free, no-obligation call to get acquainted.
Book a Strategy Session with me to find out if there’s a fit.
I offer a range of coaching and training services to those who are looking to grow in their career, and to managers looking to be more effective in their day-to-day work. My practice is based on the premise that people are the most vital resource in any organization – so my coaching and training is all geared to bringing out the best in people.
Yes, you can grow your career even in challenging economic times.
Interested in growing your career right now? Here are the options:
Career Growth Course
Online self-directed course that takes you through the essentials to grow in your career.
- gain clarity about your motivations and intentions to change and grow in your career – and about what you want to do next.
- discover resources that will help you with your growth.
- learn strategies to personalize your basic job search tools to land that dream job.
- understand how to tackle those challenging interview questions.
Career Growth by the Hour
- targeted help with specific areas of career growth
- resume or social media updates
- interview practice
- mix & match – select from a menu of choices
3 -Month Career Accelerator
- regular coaching to gain clarity, set goals and take strides in your career journey
- in-depth reviews of your personal branding
- worksheets, assessments and checklists to guide and support your progress
- “coach-in-your-pocket” priority access
Contact me for details!
Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
As a manager, you want to see a healthy, vibrant culture in your team. You want to develop a workplace where people thrive, and teamwork flourishes. An environment that attracts and retains the most talented and motivated staff so that together you can achieve great results. You want to see your staff develop and grow – knowing that you are helping them along the way. If you’re already doing this, you’ll know how rewarding it can be, and you’ll understand why great managers love their work.
But all too often I hear from managers who are feeling stress and overwhelm in their work. A positive workplace culture doesn’t evolve by itself – it takes time, effort and skill. Finding and keeping the best employees is challenging. And there will be times when you need to have difficult conversations with staff around performance, attitude or interpersonal conflicts.
Often, there’s a lack of training or guidance for managers, in all sorts of companies and organizations – both large and small. It can be a case of sink or swim – with few options to turn to for support.
This is where I come in.
I’ve been in your shoes as a manager – both in the corporate and the non-profit world. And, as a coach and trainer I have worked with people from many backgrounds to help develop their people-management skills. My approach combines an in-depth assessment of your leadership and work style, with one-on-one coaching, focused on the development of skills that will greatly enhance your ability to manage your team to achieve success.
My programs are designed to bring out your innate strengths and to develop your skills in the areas that challenge you. Here are some of the results you can achieve through working with me:
- Greater confidence in motivating your team into action
- Skills and strategies for effective performance management
- More collaboration among your team members
- Higher levels of talent retention
- A more positive workplace culture
- Improved outcomes, productivity and results
Executive coaching packages are shown below. All are provided online, and arranged to fit your schedule.
Career Growth packages are also available, ask me for details:
Ready to bring your people management skills to a new level? We’ll start with an in-depth assessment of your personal style and leadership skills. We’ll work together for six months, developing your strengths and overcoming challenges. You’ll see real transformation in this program. Read more…
I’d love to discuss the options with you. Click the LINK below. This takes you to my online scheduler. Just pick a time that works for you.