Career Growth Coaching and Training
Do you know where you're going in your career?
We are living in uncertain times. Something we’ve learned over the past few months is this – with upheaval comes change and even growth if we can make that pivot.
Perhaps you’ve already decided you want to make a change in your career – whether related to the recent shifts in the workplace, or the economy or due to other reasons. Or, you may be among the many people who are grateful to still have a job and you are trying to figure out how to grow in a constantly shifting environment.
Is this you?
- You were feeling stuck and unfulfilled at work before the pandemic, but now you’re not only more grateful than ever to still have your job, you want to find your way back to loving it again.
- You were eager to try out for a promotion or thinking of looking for a new opportunity elsewhere, but now you’re hesitating, worried you might make the wrong decision.
- You’re searching for something new because you had a job that you loved, but were laid off because of the effects of the pandemic.
Here’s how Career Growth Coaching can help
Exploratory Coaching “What do I want to be when I grow up?”
If you are uncertain of your direction, we’ll work together to explore your options. Based on your individual situation, I provide certified career assessments to provide new insights so that you can move ahead (or stay in place) with confidence.
Uncovering Opportunities “I know where I want to go, but how do I get there?”
Once you have solid ideas about your direction, I’ll share specific strategies and resources to help you discover what opportunities are out there and right for you.
Personal Branding “I want a brand new me!”
If ever there was a need to reinvent yourself, now is the time. We’ll focus our attention on all the self-marketing tools at your disposal – including, of course, your resume – making sure that you present the best version of yourself to your ideal employer.
Success in Your New Role “I just need to get comfortable in my new role.”
The early days in your new role are crucial to your long-term success. To ensure a successful transition, you have the option to extend the coaching relationship into the first few weeks or months as you navigate the new landscape.
Now that you know how I can help, are you ready to grow in your career right now? Here are the options:
Grow Your Career
In this online course you’ll learn how to:
- weigh up your options – determine if it is time for a change
- uncover opportunities and find out where the good jobs are
- polish your resume so that it opens doors for you
- practice your interview skills – virtually and in-person
- land the job and negotiate your compensation package
- make a great first impression in the first weeks on the job
If you’re considering a change, this course is perfect for you!
Career Growth By the Hour
I provide targeted help with specific areas of career growth:
- resume and social media updates
- interview practice – video, phone or in-person
- uncovering opportunities
- career direction
- mix & match – select from a menu of choices
3-Month Career Accelerator
With this intensive program, you will receive:
- regular coaching to gain clarity, set goals and take strides in your career journey
- in-depth reviews of your personal branding
- worksheets, assessments and checklists to guide and support your progress
- “coach-in-your-pocket” priority access to me