Career Growth Coaching and Training
Do you know where you're going in your career?
We are living in uncertain times. Something we’ve learned over the past few months is this – with upheaval comes change and even growth if we can make that pivot.
Perhaps you’ve already decided you want to make a change in your career – whether related to the recent shifts in the workplace, or the economy or due to other reasons. Or, you may be among the many people who are grateful to still have a job and you are trying to figure out how to grow in a constantly shifting environment.
Is this you?
- You were feeling stuck and unfulfilled at work before the pandemic, but now you’re not only more grateful than ever to still have your job, you want to find your way back to loving it again.
- You were eager to try out for a promotion or thinking of looking for a new opportunity elsewhere, but now you’re hesitating, worried you might make the wrong decision.
- You’re searching for something new because you had a job that you loved, but were laid off because of the effects of the pandemic.
Here’s how Career Growth Coaching can help
Exploratory Coaching “What do I want to be when I grow up?”
If you are uncertain of your direction, we’ll work together to explore your options. Based on your individual situation, I provide certified career assessments to provide new insights so that you can move ahead (or stay in place) with confidence.
Uncovering Opportunities “I know where I want to go, but how do I get there?”
Once you have solid ideas about your direction, I’ll share specific strategies and resources to help you discover what opportunities are out there and right for you.
Personal Branding “I want a brand new me!”
If ever there was a need to reinvent yourself, now is the time. We’ll focus our attention on all the self-marketing tools at your disposal – including, of course, your resume – making sure that you present the best version of yourself to your ideal employer.
Success in Your New Role “I just need to get comfortable in my new role.”
The early days in your new role are crucial to your long-term success. To ensure a successful transition, you have the option to extend the coaching relationship into the first few weeks or months as you navigate the new landscape.
Now that you know how I can help, are you ready to grow in your career right now? Here are the options:
Grow Your Career
In this online course you’ll learn how to:
- weigh up your options – determine if it is time for a change
- uncover opportunities and find out where the good jobs are
- polish your resume so that it opens doors for you
- practice your interview skills – virtually and in-person
- land the job and negotiate your compensation package
- make a great first impression in the first weeks on the job
If you’re considering a change, this course is perfect for you!
Career Growth By the Hour
I provide targeted help with specific areas of career growth:
- resume and social media updates
- interview practice – video, phone or in-person
- uncovering opportunities
- career direction
- mix & match – select from a menu of choices
Career Growth Coaching Programs
Here’s where you’ll dive deep into the changes you want to make in your career. With a blend of individual coaching, tools and trainings, here’s what you’ll get:
- greater clarity (what do you want to do?)
- defined steps along the way (how will you get there?)
- a renewed sense of purpose in your career
Talk with me to discover the coaching package that’s right for you. I love seeing people succeed, and I have the experience, knowledge, and tools to help you do just that!
Cathy, thanks so much for your help. I found the coaching sessions very beneficial. With your professionalism and exceptional experience I built up my self-esteem and confidence. – H.W.
The breadth & depth of her knowledge and experience allow Cathy to offer the most strategic advice & assistance for career advancement for individuals. – J.W.
I am pleased to recommend Cathy as a coach – she has developed and implemented training programs for self-employment, job search, and career exploration. She is dedicated to helping people develop their skills. – J.R.
Cathy was a thoroughly professional, patient and encouraging coach and I profited considerably from her dedication and assistance. – R.W.
Cathy, thank you so much for your dedication and advice. You have been a wonderful mentor to me. I admire your professionalism. – R.U.
Thanks so much for your advice and support over these past few months – it kept me going when I otherwise would have given up! … It has been a real pleasure and honour to work with you. – J.P.
You really helped me develop and grow in the nonprofit world as well as a human being! You have been a great mentor. – O.R.
You have been amazing to work with and I have learned so much from you. – M.R.
Cathy’s strong knowledge and exceptional ability to manage others and to motivate a team into action is unparalleled. – S.R.